Gratitude is a wonderful habit that increases our mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Here are five questions to help you get inspired to create a meaningful habit of gratitude:
1. What stops me from being thankful or grateful?
2. When I feel thankful, how do I feel differently about myself, life, and the world?
3. On bad days, how could I still be tankful? (think small!)
4. How could I express my gratitude to those around me?
5. How could I begin to cultivate a larger habit of gratitude and thankfulness in my life? (Make a list of ideas.)
This week, ponder these questions and then chose one action to move forward with in the coming weeks.